ADSAC/DUI/DWI/DRUG & ALCOHOL ASSESSMENT
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is the assessment?
The cost is $160 or $175 based on the year the offense was committed.
How long does the assessment usually take?
It depends on the individual. Give it 2 hours. Some individuals go through it much faster, some take longer.
Is there a place where I can take the assessment cheaper?
The fee is set by the state and is the same everywhere.
Do I need to complete any classes after the assessment?
If your license is revoked/suspended, yes, you will need to complete some classes or treatment after the assessment, in order to be able to have your license reinstated.
How do I know what classes or how many hours to complete in order to get my license back?
We cannot tell until you have completed the assessment. The assessment determines what intervention/classes, and how many hours you will need to complete.
Can I take the assessment voluntarily?
Absolutely. Some individuals take the assessment, not because their license is revoked, nor because they are court-ordered, but for their own personal court-case.
Is it possible for me not to complete any classes after the assessment?
Yes, if you meet the following criteria:
1. You completed a treatment/substance abuse program while you were incarcerated.
2. You completed a substance abuse treatment that exceeds your ADSAC recommendation.
3. You have completed Drug Court.
4. All prior interventions/treatment must meet or exceed the ADSAC recommendation
5. All prior interventions must have been completed after the date of the offense for which you are taking the assessment (no new offense pending).
6. Your license got revoked, or the offense was committed prior to June 30, 2003, and you don't have any current alcohol or drug-related offense/case.
How soon can I schedule for an assessment?
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: